Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 03-03-2014, 01:22 PM

Default A Special Thanks

A Special Thanks to Gary W for quick reply and help. Gary went out of his way to help me not only replace lost load data but also add to with extra data. Thank You Sir for your time and effort. FB
Old 03-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Supporting Member

Thumbs up

And a special thanks to you for calling on me and allowing an opportunity to be of a small service.

It is one of my greatest pleasures and opportunities to help some of you “ole-farts” out who have been such an inspiration and help to me over the years with my small caliber education and more so as a GREAT role model for me to only hope to someday become that kind of guy!

Although this was actually no big deal for me (I like to make it one though ) it was also an honor to visit with you on the phone for a bit! And you happen to catch me in an unusual situation where I actually was home and had some time (had to use or lose some vacation last week).

It didn’t go out today (I didn’t get off work in time to hit the PO) but I am excited to send you a very small surprise in the mail… I wish I could be there to give it to you in person and shake your hand! Guess you’ll have to settle for an e-shake.

The smaller 17s have brought me great joy into my life and you had a big role in that. There are many cartridges on my display that I am proud of and the sight of them brings such a warm deep joyful feeling. Those rf 17 shorts you did up are right at the top! There is no way I could ever get even with you!

Long live the 17s! (especially the smaller ones )
Old 03-04-2014, 02:18 AM

I don't have a 17. All they do is foul and ruin barrels! It's a fact because the interweb told me so.

I will say that GL has been a big help to me in the not so distant past. Must be a decent guy, like so many others around here.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Supporting Member

You guys need to visit with my wife, she'll set yes straight. I agree that this is an awesome bunch of guys here!