Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 AM

Default It's on my to list....Stormbringer.

I want to go try some steel this year up at your range.

Right now we are shooting indoors at the Hunter Ed building on thursdays from 7:00 to 9:00 need to get there a little early before the day shift closes the doors at 7:00. Just 4.00 dollars to shoot. We are learning how to shoot 3 position on some little round circles.

Here is my latest creation.

I like to call this one my 10/22 Anschutz it is scary accurate.
Stormbringer if you come up let me know and I will throw in some toys. If you do not have a gun, no worrys we will fix you up.

Your friend, Chucker.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS: is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM

Default Where are you shooting?

Chucker - What is the location where you are shooting? I have a tricked out 10/22 that might work but I also have a Winchester Wildcat Varmint that is very accurate and has a 6.5-20 power scope on it.

Mike.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:32 PM

Default Hunter Education Building

The Hunter Ed building and shooting range is on 2nd north, the highway which heads west out of town about 2 miles. Turn north on 10th west and travel north until you get to LW's truck stop gas station at the stop light, turn west (left) on 2nd north and head west a couple of miles. The building and parking lot are lit up fine. It is on the north side of the road.

We shoot indoors on the 22 rimfire range. It's a nice place to shoot. The trick is to have a scope which will focus down to 50 feet.

If your using a Leupold with a 40mm objective I have a 50 ft lens you can use.

Come visit we will have fun, just one more guy to give me a hard time. LOL

Anytime you get a chance to burn powder, it's a good thing.

Your friend, Chucker.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS: is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Last edited by Chucker; 02-03-2010 at 06:38 PM.