Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2014, 12:51 PM

Default DONT BUY from TEXOTE

The member named Texote has received money for goods and has not sent them out to the buyers, nor will he respond.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:43 PM

Default Don't buy from Texote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chokestick View Post
The member named Texote has received money for goods and has not sent them out to the buyers, nor will he respond.
You may be right, I am waiting for a response and/or the set of dies I bought from him. He said he would advise shipping/tracking number when he sent them, 2 weeks not a word or answer back to email/private messages. so I will see, in time, if he comes through or is a never buy from again. If he fails to come through, he will be the first and only one that has failed, for me, on this site to buy from. Hope he proves okay.. Time will tell. Bill K

Must retrack my bad thoughts... The dies came in the mail today. Bill K

Last edited by Bill K; 01-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Supporting Member

Unhappy Don't buy

I think since I have been on here this is only the second person I have heard of. That's completely out of the ordinary on this forum. I hope he is banned if that holds true. A very sad thing.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:51 PM

Default Don't buy from Texote

It's happened to me twice this past year on other forums where the guy I was buying from passed away. Both transactions happened before I sent money out, so I was fortunate. Maybe not the case here, but something to consider. Have you guys checked with the board master?
Old 01-27-2014, 03:04 PM

Default Dont buy from Texote

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Cazador View Post
It's happened to me twice this past year on other forums where the guy I was buying from passed away. Both transactions happened before I sent money out, so I was fortunate. Maybe not the case here, but something to consider. Have you guys checked with the board master?
I have not check with webmaster.. I would assume he will see the post/s and do what he can re. this (Member ?). I do not believe this party has passed away, as he has had post's after some of these sales were advertised and he posted back under the classified section. As I said time will tell what he does or does not do. But I also know that the old saying "Buyer beware" does rear it's ugly head on occasion, this may or may not be one of them. Bill K

Wished he would have just answered a PM or email... But I must recant my bad thoughts. The dies were in the mail today, so he came through to me.. Hope he does for the rest of you. Bill K

Last edited by Bill K; 01-27-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:21 PM

Is this the correct member? Seems like a lot of board members are elderly, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel....not to mention strokes and Alzheimers.....anything could happen. Out and out shysters are rare, IMO...usually there's an explanation, but anything is possible...

Send Message
User Lists

Last Activity: 01-18-2014 07:36 AM

Visitor Messages
Statistics
Contact Info

Total Posts

Total Posts: 58
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Find all posts by texote
Find all threads started by texote

Visitor Messages

Total Messages: 2
Most Recent Message: 05-09-2013 07:49 AM
Visitor Messages for texote
Post a visitor message for texote

General Information

Last Activity: 01-18-2014 07:36 AM
Referrals: 0
Old 01-27-2014, 03:34 PM

Default Dont buy from

Bowfisher.. That is the guy I have delt with. Gaspar (first name). My deal was for the 17 FB dies.. So far no answer, email/PM since he said my money was received and he would give tracking # when he shipped dies. That has been about 2 weeks and nothing since, nor responding back on other PM's to him. I guess a guy looses once in awhile. Bill K
Old 01-27-2014, 04:12 PM

He said he was buying 243 brass from me on another board. It has been two weeks and I haven't seen anything yet. Nor will he respond to my pm's.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:24 PM

Just guessing but, if he is not responding to buyers OR sellers, he may have suffered some misfortune.

And, Cazador, with all due respect, please don't ever buy anything from me. Sounds too dangerous for me to risk it.

Best of luck to you all.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:31 PM

FYI, There is also a member texote on accurateshooter.com. He was last on line on that site yesterday(1/26). If the same individual, he is a site contributor with all positive feedbacks on accurateshooter.com. http://forum.accurateshooter.com/ind...file;u=1285449

Last edited by JohnHenry; 01-27-2014 at 05:44 PM.