Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 06-08-2014, 06:03 PM

Default WTT for Stock

Hello all,
I was inquiring to see if anyone here has a Bobby Hart Ideal Benchrest stock for a Remington SA heavy barrel channel with the aluminum v-block that they would want to part with. I have multiple other stocks to trade, including a Remington 700 Classic with nice wood for 700 SA, a McMillan/Remington 40x kevlar for a 40XCR (This is the Anschutz style for across the course with the blind magazine, anschutz type forend rail, adjustable cheek rest and three-way adjustable butt plate). I would like to trade these off as I don't need them, and with a new baby almost here, not a lot of cash flow. I'm not particular as to the color, as it can always be painted if necessary, but would prefer it to be unmolested as far as the v-block or beading. If anyone has one they would consider trading, I'd like to, or at least work towards a trade. I have other take-off stocks as well, such as a modified CZ 527 Varmint. Please let me know what you might have. Thanks for looking, leads on the stock would be greatly appreciated also.

TIA- Darrell

Last edited by fotohunt; 06-09-2014 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:55 PM

Default Btt

Take it to the top