Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Tribute to fallen members

Old 12-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Supporting Member

Richard Miller - a good friend of many and was known by many as Rem, Dick, Richard and Dad but never nothing bad.

Here are three pix sent to me from our good friend Derner, sorry I didn’t get em posted sooner

This may be the last picture in this thread and has to be one of the best. Rem doing what he loves to do.

Probably should have been some old automobile pix posted as this was another one of his hobbies but I never did partake in any of that and unfortunately do not have any pix. Rem had many good friends through that part of his life also. One old car buff told me yesterday that he helped Rem get started in fixing up old cars when Rem was just 14 years old

edit: I realize that there has been some of you who have gone through similar situations as Rem, who may or may not be here in person and may not have got this kind of attention. My heart and prayers are with all who have and will have to face challenges like this. It seems like this site has brought together many guys from all over the world who not only share a common interest in small calibers but who are some of the most friendly helpful people I have ever met. I’m sure this thread could use any one of your names and it would have the same meaning and effect. May God Bless each and every one of you!

Last edited by GLWenzl; 12-16-2011 at 03:03 PM.