Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Supporting Member

Default New beginning

Well, it's 4:33 AM and I'm going to bed.
Thought there might be a groundswell of real Americans the media didn't understand but this exceeded any of my expectations,
He ain't gonna be perfect.
But I keep coming back to:
Supreme Court, Supreme Court , Supreme Court
God bless America
Larry
Old 11-09-2016, 09:14 AM

America is a BIG SHIP... It's going to take some time to up right her. I glad America gave him a chance.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Supporting Member

I sure never saw this coming but I'm just gonna keep on smiling and maybe I'll buy a new rifle just cause I can. Thank you Lord !
"Hillary, I hear they are hiring down at Burger King" .
Old 11-09-2016, 09:59 AM

I'm asking a respectful question so please don't flame me.

Firstly. acknowledge that no one knows American politics better than Americans and no one from another country has the right to tell anyone elsewhere in the world what is best for them.

I'm a Financial Adviser, tomorrow I have to tell my clients why their portfolios are dropping. The financial world does not like Donald.

As an independent observer who knows nothing of your politics I see a man who contradicts himself, changes his opinion and makes ridiculous statements (like forcing the Mexicans to build a wall). He may be appealing to popular sorepoints but we know that you know he can't force the Mexicans to build a wall. We also know that if he was talking about grabbing your wife or daughters private bits you may well wish him some ill will.

So why has he won?

I get a lot of reasons why Hilary would be unpopular but it has to be more than being repulsed by her?

The little I know of your political system tells me it was specifically set up to stop any one person wielding too much power and that even if DT is as bad as the lampooners say, your system would prevent him from doing too much damage so I have no doubt your great country will remain strong.

So please educate me as to why he won.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:55 AM

Simple people are tired of all the crooks in D.C. and at the top of the list are the Clintons. ALL the free hand outs need to come to a end to.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:59 AM

Default Stock Market

The market will drop in the very short term because a Hiliary victory was expected. The market does not like uncertainty. My money says anyone who buys will be very happy in six months to a year. example British withdrawal. short term pain long term gain.

maybe we can find out now about e mails and the great Cesspool called the Clinton Foundation

just my 2 cents
Old 11-09-2016, 11:00 AM

Default Guns

I guess we will be able to keep our guns now.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevort View Post

So why has he won?
I think Trump's win came largely due to peoples' simply not wanting to see Hillary Clinton in the White House, but there are probably hundreds of other things that influenced their votes. Obamacare, abortion, guns, redistribution of wealth, her past, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, and lies would be just a few of those. Heading my list of reasons was the Supreme Court. I'm not so sure we can completely relax about that issue, her appointment(s) would have guaranteed us a liberal court for the next 30+ years. Roe v. Wade reminds us of what a liberal court can and will do. JMO.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Supporting Member

It sure made my night, hopefully he can put several judges on the Surpreme Court that will keep this country on track of what the founding fathers had in mind.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Default new beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22 HORNET View Post
I guess we will be able to keep our guns now.
Just be glad you're not in California or Washington state, two states that passed legislation that further diminishes the 2nd amendment. California's new law allows legal seizure of firearms deemed unlawful to own. In Washington the new law is if you are a threat to society, they can legally seize your firearms. Encroachment on the 2nd continues!!