Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 11-10-2016, 01:42 PM

Trevort- You hope he is successful! He had to fight every step of the way to become the president. What does that tell you about his character? He was on a mission to represent the people who are the foundation of this country.
A people, who in this election said plainly, we have had enough of the system. A people who would go to war with their own government if it came down to it. A people who will not give up their freedom and their rights to corrupt politicians who are only looking out for themselves instead of the people that put them there. We will never allow anyone to disarm us and lie down like sheep, that is just not in our DNA. I am proud to be an AMERICAN.
I proudly supported Donald Trump throughout his campaign and will continue to support him for the next 4 years. Now do you want me to explain how he won the election?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:43 PM

Trevor's,
If you read that the U.K. can defend itself, you must have been looking at a comic!
When we had an aircraft carrier we scrapped the only airplanes that could use it.
Now, we don't have a single aircraft carrier.
The Government even included pension payments made to service personnel in their figures for defense spending, to make it look like it actually went on defense.
Ken.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Supporting Member

The stock market is down? Time to buy!!

I was for Trump all along, just because he wasn't a "politician". Sure had nothing to loose compared to who else was running. He is a business man, knows how to make money and does a REAL GOOD job of it.
I have to admit I was very skeptical about him winning but I stuck to my guns. The media did it's best to turn voters away from voting for him.
And I have to apologize for thinking that the American voters were idiots. Even tho they did keep electing a bunch of crooks.
The Clinton's? Crooked as a dogs hind leg!! And they kept getting away with all kinds of crap. I sure as hell wasn't proud of that SO, here comes "The Donald". Got nothing to loose so I backed him and he got my vote as well as a BUNCH of other folks that were just as tired of the political crap as I was.
When Slick Willie lied to me and every other American on national television (and got away with it) I had finally had enough. And Hillary is just as bad.
Ask her a question and just try to get a straight "yes" or "No" answer. Too busy trying to cover her @ss. And the American voters think she is the best thing since sliced bread? That shows the mentality of a BUNCH of Americans.
Time for a change, BIG TIME.

As far ad the stock market going up and down? Every time I see him, I tell my advisor, I live in a single story house and don't have a second or third story window to jump out of so, I'll just ride out the ups and downs.

I happened to be talking to one of my neighbors the other day. His brother is an assembly man or something like that. The brother had met Donald Trump and his family at an airport rally in Central California a short while back. They spoke for almost a half hour before Trump had to move on to another stop. He (the Brother) said that Donald Trump was one of the nicest people he had ever met along with his kids. To me, that was a plus mark on Trump's side.

NOTHING that was said about Donald Trump made me think that he wasn't qualified to be out next President. I sure as hell couldn't say that about Hillary R. Clinton. I really wonder how she sleeps at night and how people could have been so deaf, dumb and blind to support her?

Just got an email from my eldest daughter.

("I am getting a little tired of all the political shit. the bitch lost, get over it! People obviously are sick and tired of the status quo in government").
I think that pretty much says it all. I guess I raised her right?

Last edited by Nor Cal Mikie; 11-10-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Supporting Member

One thing I really get a kick out of is the thought of how many foreign and domestic scumbags there are out there bemoaning the fact that their being "a Friend of Bill" was all bought and paid for with "HUGE" donations, only to have her lose . Their bribes to the future POTUS turned into a donation to Hillary's retirement fund and they get bupkus in return, to sweet !
Real sad about her and Bill leaving the White House "Dead Broke" with nothing but some of the countries furniture and silverware, a few shifty deals here and there and they dang sure ain't "Dead Broke" now. The right Attorney General and who knows, she might get fitted with a designer striped, prison pantsuit . Maybe she can share a cell with Lynch and Bill can share one with James Comey. I hear Lewisburg Federal is real nice this time a year!

Just dreaming now, don't believe justice will be served to any of em tell they get judged in the next life. At least she's outta the political picture and her life's goal of being President is history, good riddance to her!
Old 11-10-2016, 02:57 PM

The thing that jumped out at me was the vote in Washington DC 98.3% for Hillary. You don't think some of these people may be worried about their high paying jobs may be about to end? I hope he cleans out a lot of this waste in government.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Supporting Member

Anyone who invests seriously knows that long term is the only way to go.

That said, I could care diddly about what might have happened to my investments the day after Trump was elected. Getting a chance to clean up the DC mess is worth it. And it was the media that told me that the market would tank, so I really didn't worry about it.

I did however make a phone call over a week ago and told my planner to buy if it looked like a good opportunity; if not stand pat like I already knew he would. He texted me this AM and told me he "spent" some of my money yesterday and he made me some in the process, bu that had zilch to do with the election results.

As for foreign "investors" who hoped to cash in on her election, too bad but you lose........... Just knowing that Hilliary was crying too hard to make a concession speech on Tuesday night was worth any market loss that might have actually incurred, but obvoiously didn't.

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 11-10-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Supporting Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by montdoug View Post
One thing I really get a kick out of is the thought of how many foreign and domestic scumbags there are out there bemoaning the fact that their being "a Friend of Bill" was all bought and paid for with "HUGE" donations, only to have her lose . Their bribes to the future POTUS turned into a donation to Hillary's retirement fund and they get bupkus in return, to sweet !
Real sad about her and Bill leaving the White House "Dead Broke" with nothing but some of the countries furniture and silverware, a few shifty deals here and there and they dang sure ain't "Dead Broke" now. The right Attorney General and who knows, she might get fitted with a designer striped, prison pantsuit . Maybe she can share a cell with Lynch and Bill can share one with James Comey. I hear Lewisburg Federal is real nice this time a year!

Just dreaming now, don't believe justice will be served to any of em tell they get judged in the next life. At least she's outta the political picture and her life's goal of being President is history, good riddance to her!
The only thing that could of made this any better is if Bubba was her cell mate!!

Aaron
Old 11-10-2016, 06:41 PM

This 'working class' narrative that Hildawg, the Chief Enabler to a sexual predator tried to pull by saying 'we were broke when we left the WH' is a bunch of baloney. They were broke because Bubba couldn't keep it in his pants and they had to pay off bimbos and lawyers.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:41 PM

[quote=Qaz;246264]Trevort- You hope he is successful! He had to fight every step of the way to become the president.

I am proud to be an AMERICAN.

I don't think you need to explain it any more. I got the message loud and clear. The interwebs are very disparaging and the rest of the world is confused and aren't lucky enough to have American friends to explain what they really felt as opposed to what the media presents, Thanks. I do get it now.

As a nation your patriotism is one of your most admirable qualities

When I say I hope he is successful, I mean I hope the reality of his Presidency is a safe and prosperous time for you (and therefore us too)
Old 11-11-2016, 01:51 AM

Default Don't Blame Comey for Clinton's defeat!

Found this today. Excellent explanation for those who can't figure it out on their own!!https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...intons-defeat/

Jim