Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 02-27-2018, 10:13 PM

Great to see your post. Take it easy, follow the doc's orders and wishing you a speedy recovery. I'll be waiting for your pic posts for us, I enjoy seeing the plants in bloom as much as the blasted critters.

Jon
Old 02-28-2018, 12:55 AM

Leroy and Rick.....

You fellas take care of yourselves. I'm looking forward to up coming reports from both of you.

I always enjoy your posts documenting your varmint slaying adventures.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:24 AM

Silver fox, I hope you are all recovered and ready for another PD season real soon!

Neil
Old 02-28-2018, 01:45 AM

[
Good thing us old varmint shooters are a tenacious bunch, eh? Now I'm hoping this not-so-tough anymore old varmint shooter is able to get out for the spring festivities with our buddy Skippy. Guess we'll see.

If I could get these darn photos up, Varmint Shooter and I had a really good shoot this morning. minus 12 when we drove in and clear up to 16 above, 3 hours later when we left, each taking over 100 of the skippy/Squeeks. Bill K

( LeRoy. you take it easy this time, don't rush it, but at the same time, we will be looking for your stories and photo's when you are back in the field and all )
( By the way, I can and did post three under Bill K's neighborhood in the album/photo section)

I just found out, my partner, Varmint shooter, did post a couple on 204R site.

Last edited by Bill K; 02-28-2018 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-28-2018, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
[
Good thing us old varmint shooters are a tenacious bunch, eh? Now I'm hoping this not-so-tough anymore old varmint shooter is able to get out for the spring festivities with our buddy Skippy. Guess we'll see.

If I could get these darn photos up, Varmint Shooter and I had a really good shoot this morning. minus 12 when we drove in and clear up to 16 above, 3 hours later when we left, each taking over 100 of the skippy/Squeeks. Bill K

( LeRoy. you take it easy this time, don't rush it, but at the same time, we will be looking for your stories and photo's when you are back in the field and all )
( By the way, I can and did post three under Bill K's neighborhood in the album/photo section)

I just found out, my partner, Varmint shooter, did post a couple on 204R site.
You boys are hardcore!
Nice job Bill........i just looked at your photos.......brrrrr!!
Old 03-01-2018, 06:03 AM

Silverfox you don't know me from a bar of soap (to use the Aussie vernacular) but your posts on the 204 ruger forum many years ago were very influential in teaching me some of the principles of accuracy reloading.

Sorry to hear of your back problems. Get well soon
Old 03-01-2018, 12:38 PM

I enjoy your posts on your outings and the photos of the flowers too. Brings good memories of childhood in ND on the prairie. Rest and get better. Prayers for you to be healed up.

Shane