Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 03-27-2019, 11:58 PM

Default SOLD Induction Annealer for brass

Edit: This is SPF

Last edited by flyrod; 03-29-2019 at 08:01 PM. Reason: sold
Old 03-28-2019, 03:26 PM

I highly recommend Jason's annealer, I would ask to have the coil and electronic board mounted and a fan added so you don't have to later, I have annealed THOUSNANDS of cases with mine, I do such a variety that I mostly just have the coil hang over the edge of my bench and hold the case by hand it is literally mostly a count of 3 and done just DONT admire the result to long wear a glove I may have to ask for a second smaller diameter coil now though the 22 TCM cases take a lazy count of 12 and get way to hot to hang on to before done I had to learn the hard way twice or more, The 22 TCM cases I have made a jig for

I have recommended this to several thrifty friends who then set out to build their own (save money) and that was months ago and quite a bit more money than they thought and time wasted still don't have a working annealer

I use mine mostly in the garage almost all fired cases smoke a bit adds up quick made the whole house stink for a while one or two times , with new cases that do not have a protective coating on them or SS pin cleaned cases not such a problem and I do them inside with a window open really nice to stay indoors in the cold or here extreme summer heat.

NO MORE open flame no more looking for the striker amazing how far they can walk from use to use, no more holding a drill with a hotter than hell socket on it, And really no need to water quench I now use a large screen strainer 10-15 cases then spill them into a aluminum baking pan to finish cooling

Sunny
Old 03-28-2019, 07:15 PM

Okay, let's do it. IOW, I'll take it.
PM will be sent shortly.
PM me payment information.
Paypal F&F okay?
Jerry
Old 03-29-2019, 09:42 PM

villagelightsmith: I received your PM and replied. Please let me know where I should ship to.