Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 01-30-2018, 10:59 PM
Supporting Member

Being a resident of NextKommifornia, (Colorado) I wonder....

Can a gun club be the recipient of components or ammo? Most T&S clubs sell ammo by the box or flat. One of the local clubs here sells powder, wads shot and primers to members.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Supporting Member

I believe so.

If you have an FFL, type 1 or 3, and a certificate of elegibility, I am 99% sure you can fill out the form ( 4 yrs for $50) to receive ammo in California. The license(s) allow you to receive ammo ordered by other California residents, and do the paperwork when the " buyer" comes to pick up the ammo they ordered!

Awaiting my renewal Type 3, then to get fingerprinted for the COE, then do the new form. It isn't hard to ship to a current person with all the paperwork, it's more the principle of it.

Allen
Old 01-31-2018, 01:21 AM
Supporting Member

This is the kinda mistake makes ya wanna stock up before moonbeam has another flashback of him and Linda Ronstadt on an acid trip and does ban shipping components.
What did she ever see in him anyway ???
Old 01-31-2018, 01:54 PM

Sorry you guys are having to deal with this. As crazy as this all sounds states like NY are a pen stroke away from restricting components. They already ban internet ammo sales unless through an FFL. I hop components aren't next. It's kind of like a pissing contract between Cali and NY. But instead of how tough one is over the other it's more like how stupid each is and who can take it to another level of stupid first.
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" John 10:10
Old 02-01-2018, 04:02 AM

Default 50 rounds max

I haven't been following some of the calif. new laws but was told today that as of Jan 1 this year a person in calif could not have over 50 rounds on his person at any time. If this is true it would mean squirrel hunters could only take 50 rounds with them. Could someone verify this for me. When I go for squirrels, I usually take at least 200 with me for the day. Hope this is wrong.
Dan
Old 02-01-2018, 04:13 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Reason enough to move somewhere else.
OR stop voting those jerks repeatedly into office.

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 02-01-2018, 01:34 PM

Default Another not selling/shipping to Commie Kalifornia

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapperdan View Post
I haven't been following some of the calif. new laws but was told today that as of Jan 1 this year a person in calif could not have over 50 rounds on his person at any time. If this is true it would mean squirrel hunters could only take 50 rounds with them. Could someone verify this for me. When I go for squirrels, I usually take at least 200 with me for the day. Hope this is wrong.
Dan
Dan. Thus far, but don't say it too loud, Moonbeam may hear it, there is no such law, for us out hunting, etc. I know some news stories have made a big issue about persons that were arrested in some of the shootings, having, what they called, stashes of ammo. So, so far, we are safe with our ammo on hunts i.e. the squirrel fields, etc. Bill K
Old 02-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by montdoug View Post
This is the kinda mistake makes ya wanna stock up before moonbeam has another flashback of him and Linda Ronstadt on an acid trip and does ban shipping components.
What did she ever see in him anyway ???

That alone is what nightmares are made of.

I'm certain components will be next once Sacramento realizes what ammo is made from.

ML
Old 02-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeld View Post
Reason enough to move somewhere else.
OR stop voting those jerks repeatedly into office.
The sensible ones are not voting for these clowns if you look how the elections go LA/ SF/ and putting them in office due to the population of these cities its negating what the rest of the state is voting
Old 02-01-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mntngoat View Post
The sensible ones are not voting for these clowns if you look how the elections go LA/ SF/ and putting them in office due to the population of these cities its negating what the rest of the state is voting
Same here in Orygun.

The Portland metro area is rife with libtards, and as such, that area trumps all state elections. The entire state is conservative, with the exception of Portland/Eugene in the NW corner of the state, which is tragically liberal to the extent of nausea.

I'd like to make that libtard strip of real estate a separate entity (state?) and create an exclusion zone for these fools so they can be all by themselves with their Burkenstocks, Prius's and lates.

But.....I'll admit that we have concealed carry, lots of gunshows, can shoot lead bullets, buy all the ammo we want with no red tape, can buy any gun, pass the BGC, and walk out the store with our new treasure inside an hour. It's not all bad like it is in Kommiefornia.

But I for one, having lived in that state after I came home from the war, really do feel for you guys forced to live there for one reason or another. Trust me brothers, there IS life outside that state!