Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 04-02-2018, 04:47 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

I'll bet it's even against the law to pee in the alley's out there!

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"

Last edited by georgeld; 04-03-2018 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:48 AM

Talking

April Fool!

Old 04-02-2018, 12:30 PM

This does not work as an April Fool's Joke, for California, at least, as this is about par for the course over there, even after knowing that it was meant as an April Fool's Joke.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:35 PM

Default New California law..stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeld View Post
I'll bet it's even against the last to pee in the alley's out there!
George, Actually there is a law against peeing in public, in the Ca. Penal Code. Bill K
Old 04-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Supporting Member

(George, Actually there is a law against peeing in public, in the Ca. Penal Code.)
That "LAW" doesn't mean squat! And that's exactly what some of the women do. You notice I didn't say "Ladies". That would be a real stretch,
Head down to the East Bay Area and you see it every day. Lots of class down there.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
(George, Actually there is a law against peeing in public, in the Ca. Penal Code.)
That "LAW" doesn't mean squat! And that's exactly what some of the women do. You notice I didn't say "Ladies". That would be a real stretch,
Head down to the East Bay Area and you see it every day. Lots of class down there.
Spot on NCM.. Bill K
Old 04-02-2018, 04:47 PM

Accurate Shooter got me several years back when they were advertising that Hodgdon was going to release 1000gr sample packs for Powder and they'd offer them in a 6 pack for the cost of 1Lb I was like hell yeah i'm all over this! searched high and low then got it. lol
Old 04-03-2018, 12:30 AM

Bill, as a point of interest, The Boy Scouts Shooting sports program was developed by the NRA, and when I take my boys shooting we do not shoot at anything that represents a human. So, no targets of zombies or terrorists, or even human silhouette. Further, we do not do laser tag if it involves aiming at or shooting each other. Same with paint balls. Under no conditions do we aim at or shoot at another person or image of a person. They have extended this to even water guns on float trips. You can splash water on someone, but not shoot them with a water gun. Some of these things can be considered going too far and over the top, but I have embraced the idea of not conditioning the boys to shoot anything (even a rubber band) at another person. I know that this thread is about an April fool's Day joke, but thought that I would at least comment on the idea of the images we use as target practice. Burt
Old 04-03-2018, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bburrell View Post
Bill, as a point of interest, The Boy Scouts Shooting sports program was developed by the NRA, and when I take my boys shooting we do not shoot at anything that represents a human. So, no targets of zombies or terrorists, or even human silhouette. Further, we do not do laser tag if it involves aiming at or shooting each other. Same with paint balls. Under no conditions do we aim at or shoot at another person or image of a person. They have extended this to even water guns on float trips. You can splash water on someone, but not shoot them with a water gun. Some of these things can be considered going too far and over the top, but I have embraced the idea of not conditioning the boys to shoot anything (even a rubber band) at another person. I know that this thread is about an April fool's Day joke, but thought that I would at least comment on the idea of the images we use as target practice. Burt
Good training, When I taught Hunter Safety, in years past, I never used the facial or background type targets either with the kids. Always shot the bullseye type. Basically for the same reason of having safe firearm handling and respect for others. Bill K
Old 04-03-2018, 03:50 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Aww hell Burt/Bill;

You guys take all the fun out of games.

Shucks, we used cap guns and sticks/bows.
Never affected any of us.

Yeah, i hear ya!!

Though someone needs to do something about that twirp
in Fla and his paid for raving crap!!

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"