Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 02-23-2019, 01:58 PM

Default New Anti-gun business ?

I read where Oregon City, Or PD had the help and gave a big Thank You to Benchmade Knife company, for helping them cut and destroy many firearms in the campaign to remove guns from the public.
If this is a fact, then maybe sportsmen and women should stop purchasing any of Benchmade products, if they are supporting gun control, removal and confiscation. Seems like more and more business, that want to sell products to hunters and fisherpeople are turning on them, by joining and assisting gun control and not criminal control.

If this is the wrong place to mention this, moderator's may move or delete. Bill K
Old 02-23-2019, 02:31 PM
Supporting Member

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...s#Post13586157

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 02-23-2019, 02:37 PM

Read about it on various sites, and also like BCB posted. I for one, have just sent Benchmade a email telling them what they did is wrong and that I hope all sportsmen and women stop purchasing their products and also destroy any that they have, as they aided in the destroying of firearms. Probably will not do any good, but who knows if they receive thousands of such. Bill K
Old 02-23-2019, 03:29 PM

I saw the story on the TV "news". The police department had, I think, eight rifles that had been involved in a crime. They had a metal chop saw and chopped the rifles in half. The reason given was so they would fit in a box. I hope no one is offended but I can think of a better place for them! The police representative said that they were sorry they made the post on farcebook. He also said that they do not auction off confiscated weapons but destroy them. The danger as I see it is not what they did to the rifles, but the ever changing of what constitutes a crime worthy of confiscation.
Bill
Old 02-23-2019, 03:40 PM

[. The danger as I see it is not what they did to the rifles, but the ever changing of what constitutes a crime worthy of confiscation.
Bill[/quote]

That is a large part of it. Just another step in the direction of taking guns from legal citizens.
I notice Colorado is now joining other states in proposing a bill/law to remove guns from lawful citizens, when someone reports them as a danger or threat.
Each one of these steps is just a way to circumvent the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment mostly. The gun confiscations folks will work and use any manner they think will work to get their agenda to take over. Bill K