Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 12-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Supporting Member

I thought when he said Predator, he meant the Stiller Predator action built in 17FB. I did not know Remington had a gun called the Predator, sorry for the post, since it had nothing to do with the topic.
Old 12-18-2016, 02:09 PM

I have a LVSF .17 Remington that I've not shot in a long time. Took it out of the safe the other day to take to range to double check zero for some coyote hunts upcoming and noticed the butt pad was "melting" I had a pair of Rocky Boots soles that did the same thing. Harmon would that stock be a drop in fit for the fluted Remington? For some reason I think it's a magnum contour fluted on that rifle but could be all wrong. Maybe Remington would replace but I hate the stock that came with it ( fore end mostly) and want a trim sporter stock and not sure what to do. I also think some guys used the Remington Ti magnum Remington factory stock as a swap out that dropped right in on the LVSF 700

Last edited by dimecovers3; 12-18-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 02:42 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimecovers3 View Post
I have a LVSF .17 Remington that I've not shot in a long time. Took it out of the safe the other day to take to range to double check zero for some coyote hunts upcoming and noticed the butt pad was "melting" I had a pair of Rocky Boots soles that did the same thing. Harmon would that stock be a drop in fit for the fluted Remington? For some reason I think it's a magnum contour fluted on that rifle but could be all wrong. Maybe Remington would replace but I hate the stock that came with it ( fore end mostly) and want a trim sporter stock and not sure what to do. I also think some guys used the Remington Ti magnum Remington factory stock as a swap out that dropped right in on the LVSF 700

I will send you a PM with the response, again sorry for high jacking this thread.