Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 08-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Supporting Member

Default FS: Cooper Model 21 222 Rem Mag

Well I hate to do it but up for sale is another one of my sweet Coopers. This is the Model 21 Varmint model in 1/14 twist 222 Remington Magnum. This rifle like all my Coopers is a real shooter and shoots most bullets under 1/2 MOA and several 1/4 MOA. I have its duplicate bother exactly the same model and caliber so decided to let this one go. This rifle is the nicest of the two with just a few minor dings on stock from safe marks. Will try to send pictures if you'd like, so minor couldn't post them. For sale for $1,295.00 plus shipping to your FFL CONUS. Does not include scope and rings. Posted other sites as well, thanks for looking. Rick Can't post pictures happy to send if interested.
Old 08-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Supporting Member

Back to the top
Old 08-28-2019, 11:20 PM
Supporting Member

I'm shocked no ones shooting the little triple deuce any more. Can't believe so little interest in this sweet little rifle. Maybe I need to just keep shooting her. My first Cooper that didn't move immediately. One more try.

Last edited by FastPPC; 08-28-2019 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:36 PM
Supporting Member

Big surprise! Got three guys inquiring on the little triple deuce and she's sold pending funds. Thanks for looking. Rick
Old 09-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastPPC View Post
I'm shocked no ones shooting the little triple deuce any more. Can't believe so little interest in this sweet little rifle. Maybe I need to just keep shooting her. My first Cooper that didn't move immediately. One more try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastPPC View Post
Big surprise! Got three guys inquiring on the little triple deuce and she's sold pending funds. Thanks for looking. Rick

Whew...!! Glad you got it sold,

From your posts, I was afraid for awhile that I might be the only 222 Rem Mag owner left in the world. NOT.........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 09-01-2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: clarification.......... Mag added
Old 09-01-2019, 07:13 PM

Default Bittersweet...

Wished I’d seen this sooner,that Cooper 222 Mag would go well with my 40X in the same chambering.Sad its sold, glad cause I really should not spend money I don’t have.
Matt