Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 12-15-2017, 04:27 PM

I can't really remember, but I'm wanting to say Todd was charging that much towards the end too. Believe the last order of them I got, was five boxes for $300.

I ordered 200 of the 30's a couple days ago. He didn't have any already made that weren't moly coated so he was going to have to make mine before he could ship them, but thought they'd go out today. Said I was the first order taken and I'd be the first order shipped.

It never even occurred to me to complain about the price.

I'll load 'em up and shoot a few groups side by side with the old ones, if they shoot, I'll go whack a stack of coyotes with them in the interest of scientific research.

- DAA
Old 12-15-2017, 05:24 PM

Talking

Just called and ordered 200 of the 30gr 17 cal. Talked with him on the phone for about 15-20 minutes. Very polite fellow. I guess they are going out today at the same time DAA's.

I agree with the post above that we need to give this fellow a chance. I'll admit that it's a change but.... it's a great thing that someone picked them up and is willing to give him a chance to succeed. He's a shooter/hunter too. WD

Last edited by WyleWD; 12-16-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:06 PM
Supporting Member

I truly hope he succeeds...........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 12-15-2017, 06:11 PM

Right on, Burt! I hope the investment of time and money to get this product 're-introduced' works out well. Making quality bullets in small quantities can't be the easiest way to get rich...

At the price for a small order, you can't try dinner with the wife at a new restaurant.

To be fair, it's easy for me to sit here and spew & sputter like I know something. You see, I don't have anything in a 17 caliber. I would be interested and willing if he ever offers a premium coyote bullet in 20 caliber.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:46 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos View Post
Right on, Burt! I hope the investment of time and money to get this product 're-introduced' works out well. Making quality bullets in small quantities can't be the easiest way to get rich...

At the price for a small order, you can't try dinner with the wife at a new restaurant.

To be fair, it's easy for me to sit here and spew & sputter like I know something. You see, I don't have anything in a 17 caliber. I would be interested and willing if he ever offers a premium coyote bullet in 20 caliber.
He told me that was his plan to try to come up with a good coyote bullet for the 20's at some point when he got up and running. WD
Old 12-15-2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyleWD View Post
He told me that was his plan to try to come up with a good coyote bullet for the 20's at some point when he got up and running. WD

Alright, fellas. Get those tiny bullets ordered up so I can try some shiny new 20's!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:45 PM
Supporting Member

From the PM site:

The phone number that I reached him at was 254-784-0453. Very polite fellow.

I hope that he is successful in this, personally I think it's great to see someone take off on his own like this. We should give him a chance to succeed. JMHO. WD
Old 12-15-2017, 09:21 PM

I hope he makes a makes a good bullet and is successful at keeping the business going.

Aaron
Old 12-15-2017, 10:27 PM

I truly hope it all works out for him and for the buyers. Can’t wait to see DAA’s review.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:46 PM

He was smart enough to buy the dies, I’m sure he recieved some instruction from Todd when he did. I bet his bullets do just fine. Seems like every shooting forum I visit has a want ad for Kindler Golds.