Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2017, 05:54 PM

Default Remington 17 Fireball brass

my friend has 400 rounds of new factory Remington 17 Fireball that his father had and asked me to post this, he is asking 600.00 for it all as he wants to sale in bulk at this time as I would buy it but my stock is more than I would ever need. I will post this on other forums also

pm me if interested

Kurt
Old 04-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Supporting Member

Maybe about $200.00 to high on the asking price? Just thinking out loud.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:35 PM

Default Remington 17 FB brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
It would figure out to about $1.50 a round. Seems pretty high priced too me also. Could be wrong and depends on how bad you wanted it. But then again might be a fair price. Bill K
Old 04-09-2017, 03:55 PM

I understand some don't like the price but I'm just a messenger and that's what he is asking for it so no need to post about it....I would like to see most of you at the grocery store and do you nag at the prices at the check out line for everything that is overpriced in this world...

oh yes I know asking price and getting what you want might not be ideal but if you don't want to spend the money then just wait around for Remington and see when the next time they make this brass...oh or just go buy the 223 highplanes brass at 40.00 per 100....

Thanks have a great day
Old 04-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Default brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post

I wasn't going to say anything, but I'd have to be extremely desperate to buy at that price or anything close to it. But it's a free world (sorta).
Old 04-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Why do people insist on taking a big huge stinky dump on someone else's for sale threads? Extremely rude.

Don't like it? STFU and move on.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
Why do people insist on taking a big huge stinky dump on someone else's for sale threads? Extremely rude.

Don't like it? STFU and move on.
Exactamundo.........!! It's even spelled out in the classifieds guidelines, but some folks just can't resist being....uh....ummmm.....whatever....

Quoting:

"THIS CLASSIFIEDS SECTION IS FOR PRIVATE SALES FROM OUR SITE MEMBERS OR FOR OUR SITE SPONSORS. If you are in the business of selling shooting related products and wish to post items for sale in this section, please contact me about becoming a site sponsor.

It is not appropriate to comment on another persons listing regarding the asking price of their item.

Sellers: Please utilize date/time stamps from posts and PM's to identify appropriately the first committed buyer of your item. This forum needs to operate on the honor system.

A couple of guidelines to keep this section clean. When you sell your goods, please edit the title of the post to indicate SOLD so that I or another moderator can delete the post to keep things clean. If you modify the title, it is easy to see at a glance which need to be removed. You can wait til the transaction is complete before making the SOLD announcement to ensure that you receive payment.

www.saubier.com is not responsible for anything bought or sold in this section."

Bold letter sentence is Jim's.........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 04-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:11 PM

thanks for the offer Hog Patrol but the add states 600.00 it doesn't state OBO....

I'm amazed by some people in this world and comments...wow

also Hog since your reply didn't state 160 shipped for all 400 rounds I will do the 160x4 so that would be 640 shipped...pm me your info or I will wait for the next ridiculous reply

Thanks

Last edited by western220swift; 04-09-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Administrator

As BCB said, per the rules, It is not appropriate to comment on another persons listing regarding the asking price of their item.

C'mon guys. You know better.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csterner View Post
As BCB said, per the rules, It is not appropriate to comment on another persons listing regarding the asking price of their item.

C'mon guys. You know better.
Perhaps a resounding silence would be the most eloquent response, but that would not tell the vender "why?" nor would it serve the greater community.