Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2020, 10:04 PM

Default Taken wrong

Tparrish, didnt take it that way. Enjoy seeing anyone recommend forum sponsors and members. Just didnt want a derogatory remark again your suggestion left as final word on his products. Reed has gone out of his way to keep the subcaliber wildcats alive. He has also been a great guy to do business with. He often has things in stock that are not found other places. His prices reasonable for what he sells. Enjoy talking to him about wildcats and unusual cartridges. Would love to see a barrel maker do .14, .12 and .10 calibers in quality barrels. Without barrel makers and bullet makers calibers die
Old 03-10-2020, 10:53 PM

I am going to add too this, by saying I have had good success with Reed's bullets and other items he has available. Bill K
Old 03-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Redneck View Post
Tparrish, didnt take it that way. Enjoy seeing anyone recommend forum sponsors and members. Just didnt want a derogatory remark again your suggestion left as final word on his products. Reed has gone out of his way to keep the subcaliber wildcats alive. He has also been a great guy to do business with. He often has things in stock that are not found other places. His prices reasonable for what he sells. Enjoy talking to him about wildcats and unusual cartridges. Would love to see a barrel maker do .14, .12 and .10 calibers in quality barrels. Without barrel makers and bullet makers calibers die
My misunderstanding sir sorry. Mr Reed has been more then helpful to me & lots of folks. I use his brass and 17, 20 Cal. and lead cast bullets.

Tom
Old 03-11-2020, 11:37 AM

Default .14 Caliber.

It’s obvious that JohnW...ski has cause the confusion about Ron. Reed’s bullets.
Cheers,
Ken.