Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 12-31-2020, 11:49 PM

Default Shipping backed up

I have purchased from Reeds multiple times over the years. Never a problem. Over the past few months shipping has been a mess with post office and other shippers. Problem is not with vendors but shipping. It took over a month each for two different packages to arrive at my post office box. One from Midwayusa other from individual. Both shipped 3 day priority mail with tracking number that said "in transit ".Depending on where shipped from and to some better, some worse. A flat rate box I shipped earlier this week was supposed to be delivered next Monday. It was delivered today. Mr.Reed has always been a great guy to do business with and more than reasonable on cost.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:57 AM

With primer shortages and such I'm amazed any small ammunition maker is getting anything out, I've talked with and orders .32-20 ammo from him and am very happy with it, I have two .32-20's (a Marlin lever action and a Uberti 1873 Revolver) hard to find high velocity ammo for them these days. His is accurate and much faster than the other factory ammo available.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:58 PM

What bullets did you order? On his website it shows whether or not they are in stock, out of stock, or backordered. Not to mention he states he will not charge your card until your order is shipped.

I just ordered today (1/2/21)

500 Nosler 22 Hornet brass and 100 of his 25gr .17 caliber VLD HP.

Both show in stock. I got a confirmation email as well.

So, how could your card have been charged?.......did you check? Was it really charged or are you just full of it.?

If you ordered something obscure, there is no doubt it's not likely to be made in a timely manner. Anybody running a business isn't going to manufacture a specialty item for pennies profit, when we are living in the times we live in.

Why don't you enlighten us a bit more, instead of bad mouth a site sponsor? So, exactly what bullets did you order and when was your credit card charged?

Last edited by Screaminweasil; 01-02-2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:40 AM
Board Sponsor

Unfortunately we are so busy that I cannot keep the website up to date on in-stock/ backorder.

All our 17 cal bullets are on backorder at this time.

We ship in the USPS flat rate boxes.
http://shop.reedsammo.com Online store
info@reedsammo.com
Old 01-04-2021, 05:46 AM

I wanted it now!

Last edited by strkr; 01-04-2021 at 05:55 AM.