Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2017, 05:09 PM
Supporting Member

Default OT Michelle

Did I notice a slight unpleasant look on Mrs Obama's face. She looked like someone was pulling one of her teeth

What a great speech from President Trump. No more lying politicians. I will fight for you until my last breath. The forgotten people will not be forgotten anymore. I truly believe in this guy. He has a tough row to hoe now. Eight years of Obama politics will take a lot of weeding to clean up. But I think if anyone can do it he can. He will need all the support he can get and I for one will give him mine. America will be great again.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:12 PM
Administrator

And Biden, Obummer and even slick Willy had big scowls on the whole time. Hope I never have to see any of them again. Good luck President Trump!
Old 01-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Supporting Member

Default Yea

Ole wild Bill looked like he had just taken a huge bite of a turd sandwich. Probably also pissed that his Clinton Global Initiative is shutting down from lack of inventory(influence peddling), got nothing to sell.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Supporting Member

It was soooo good seeing Exec 1 lift off, heading for Andrews, carrying the Obama's. Maybe they'll decide to stay in Palm Springs instead of coming back to DC. Finally this great country can get back on track.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:11 PM

Thumbs up I'm with Ray..........

.......+1000000!!

U.S.A.

Kevin
Old 01-20-2017, 09:31 PM

Default OT

just hope they did not forget their dog for Exec 1 trip or the taxpayers will have to spend another 30 grand
Old 01-20-2017, 10:00 PM

Sour puss.

Bwahahahahaha! I love it!
Old 01-20-2017, 10:13 PM

Default ot

probably the one most unhappy is former v.p. biden. very likely he could have gotten his party's nomination and [bite my lip] very possibly the one being sworn in today.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:54 PM

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is* caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups.* Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge
Old 01-20-2017, 11:23 PM

With these low flow toilets it may take 3 or 4 flushes to make those turds disappear