Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 02-12-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketshaver View Post
stability is the issue.

I cant get my login information ACCEPTED by the website UNLESS I do a websearch on bing for "saubier". And click on the link for the discussion forums.

clicking on the link in the bing search results, opens up the discussion forums with me FULLY LOGGED IN. Even though 1 minute before the website refused to accept my log in information..

The first time I couldn't log in using my account, I sent an email to the website but haven't gotten a reply yet.
You can be creating your own issue by having a link with auto login hence why when you try to login it won't. Delete the link and change remember password to not remember then do a search using firefox/duckduckgo and login fresh. Before you play the blame game try using multiple browsers and search engines or even OS.

I've gone through this for years concerning gamers blaming development when in reality it most always lead back to an update from Microsoft causing the issue in the software.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:39 PM

I use Chrome and also my Verizon phone to log on and have no issues. Some browsers have compatibility issues, if you do a search for the browser you're using , you may find there's a setting that you can change for compatibility.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:44 PM

I have never had any issues with my Iphone or my PC with Firefox. I also have my login autosaved I use Webroot. If I remember correctly, it does ask you one time if you want to use an unsecure sight, but after that, it just logs in. It is not the sight. FYI, I have had less spam/ spyware program from here than about any other sight.