Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 06-09-2019, 02:03 AM

Default 17 Remington Ammo

What is the story on Remington brand 17 Remington 20 gr AccuTip. Nobody has any. Discontinued or limited production. If limited, when do they make a production run?
Old 06-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Supporting Member

Default 17 rem factory

Factory ammo and brass are seasonal runs. When it comes out it will be available for a short time. I was at Cabela's last year and they had about 50 boxes of the green tip, came back 2 days later and it was gone.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:36 PM

17 caliber components AND ammunition have been pretty hard to find for a while. 17 Fireball is probably more difficult of the two. Get on a backorder if you can, buy it when you see it.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:18 PM

Seems like the do about the same with a run of 17 Fire ball in the same way. If you see it and want it, you had better grab it. Sometimes it is funny how Cheaper than Dirt will have some for sale, when others do not. Bill K
Old 06-09-2019, 11:24 PM

I will be going into Minnesota in about a month, will be checking Cabelas and Gander Outdoors and others along the way. There are a few other options that I may try. I think I have about 6 months before the rifle arrives. Also, on the notify when in stock deal at a couple places. Thanks for the info, though.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:07 AM
Supporting Member

Nosler just announced that they will be making 17 Fireball brass and selling it in #100 bags.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
Nosler just announced that they will be making 17 Fireball brass and selling it in #100 bags.
With the demand for 17 Fire ball, I don't know why Nosler would not add it too their lineup, after all they have 221 Fire ball brass. Bill K
Old 06-14-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdown View Post
I will be going into Minnesota in about a month, will be checking Cabelas and Gander Outdoors and others along the way. There are a few other options that I may try. I think I have about 6 months before the rifle arrives. Also, on the notify when in stock deal at a couple places. Thanks for the info, though.
If you are in the Twin Cities, check out the GunStop. Lots of guns, ammo and far more reloading stuff than the big box stores.