Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 03-25-2022, 03:14 PM

BCB, I have been looking but haven't seen any A2 for a while. All the 'retro' model ARs are now only A1 models. You may get stuck doing a flattop with a detachable handle, unfortunately.
Old 03-25-2022, 03:45 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
BCB, I have been looking but haven't seen any A2 for a while. All the 'retro' model ARs are now only A1 models. You may get stuck doing a flattop with a detachable handle, unfortunately.
I'm in no hurry. One at a decent price will pop up. I have no want or need for a faux, even though I have all of the parts to go that route. So the barrel, along with the other pieces, can continue to wait like it has done for quite a few years.

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 03-25-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-25-2022, 07:42 PM

i understand perfectly. I wanted to build a 9mm AR for several years. I had heard/seen all the posts on having problems building one, so I decided to not do it. About a year later, a dealer I know decided to sell his factory RRA and got a Beretta carbine instead. I jumped on his used factory RRA, and it included 5 mags and a Lula loader. It all works great. Just like shooting a 10-22 on steroids.
Old 03-30-2022, 11:20 PM
Supporting Member

Yikes...!! It sold for $410.

Too rich for my blood...

-BCB

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

Old 03-31-2022, 12:32 AM

I’ve been poking around and keep coming up with a big fat goose egg. The high power shooters use them and one of their suppliers is where I would most expect them to turn up.
Old 03-31-2022, 03:11 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHasty View Post
I’ve been poking around and keep coming up with a big fat goose egg. The high power shooters use them and one of their suppliers is where I would most expect them to turn up.

I have a younger friend who plays the HP game, and he already has an eye pealed for an upper. Fingers crossed.........

-BCB