Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Tribute to fallen members

Old 12-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Supporting Member

Jim, I know one of Rems fondest memories was that first day of the first Saubier PD shoot with you, Jay and our friends from Hornady Mitch and Doug (sorry to those who I missed)
Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 AM
Supporting Member

Location: Cardington, Ohio, USA, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Milky Way Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeld View Post
Very nice tribute fella's, am sure his family will enjoy reading this thread if they get on it.
Good idea George. The obiturary website mentioned by rpbill56 accepted a web-address-link to this thread, i.e., it's in the condolences list. They can get here form there.

In our country the lie has become not just a moral category but a pillar of the State. -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Old 02-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Supporting Member

On behalf of Richard’s family I am posting a very nice thank you note from Rem's family to all of you…. I also asked and received permission to post the following pictures....

Note: The family of Richard Miller would like to thank all of you for the wonderful tribute to our husband, father and grandfather. The FALLEN MEMBERS site with its photos and your personal comments is a very comforting place for us to go to see him enjoying one of his special trips and the time with you. He met so many of his closest friends through his love of guns and shooting. Please know without doubt that you were a very important part of his life.
As you can imagine, we miss him more than we could express here. Thank you for your well wishes and prayers. God certainly did bless us when he allowed us to share our lives with Richard Miller.
Enjoy your future trips, and know he would love to be there with you. Jackie (wife), Tessa and Micah (children), Andrew (son-in-law), Kaden, Blake and Ava (grandchildren)

Last edited by GLWenzl; 02-03-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Supporting Member

As we all suffer a loss from those that have gone before us, knowing they are no longer here to turn to for advise, information, companionship/fellowship and for us here on this web site sharing a common bond of small calibers that actually brought most all of us here together. We can be certain Richard is with us in spirit and the seeds he planted here will surely root down and grow into another bountiful harvest!

May God Bless his wonderful family and friends!

Last edited by GLWenzl; 02-05-2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling schanged use to us
Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Supporting Member

Default Rem

Gary, GREAT JOB!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 AM
Supporting Member

Default Rem

Not a day goes by that I don't think about Dick Miller. Saturday was 1 year since he passed.
Bill
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Supporting Member

Ray and I was just talking about it being close to s year a couple weeks ago. I'm working at CNS full time and driving down that long hill just before the bridge reminds me of Richard and his family every day.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Supporting Member

I sure miss our talks and our hunts. This spring I started each day off with some shots for Richard. I really had to concentrate, he didn't miss as many as I do.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:53 PM

Thumbs up +1....Ray....

Dang right ol' REM didn't miss many.

But we never did figure out, for all my PD rifles, why "gravity" was lessened in the state of Nebraska.

Kevin