Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Tribute to fallen members

Old 01-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Supporting Member

Default Ray Wiggins "redmist"

I just found out on another forum that Ray Wiggins "redmist" from Wenatchee, WA had passed on December 30th.

Ray was a very nice man. He had taken generous time to assist me with some informational research on several occasions. We only dealt through e-mail, so I never had the honor of meeting him in person.

I thought I'd share for those of you who may have connected with him over the years as well. Ray will be missed.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Saw that over on ggvg but wasn't sure it was redmist here. Sorry I never met or dealt with him. Prayers for his family and friends.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Supporting Member

Default Terrible news

That is terrible news...I bought a scope from him a few months back for a rifle I will ultimately give to my daughter when she's old enough. He was a rare breed...shipped it out before he even got my money because he wanted to make sure I was happy with it. We got to know each other a little bit through messages. The other side just got a good one. So sad to hear.

The excerpt below is from when I asked ray if he had pictures of the scope. He didn't but I agreed to move forward because he's deemed like a good guy...

(and here I thought I was not going to do anything today),,thanks very much Brian, totally unexpected. Usually people just fade away when they don't receive exactly what they wanted. The Moderator on this forum (Alex) might say I was a "good guy" as I have sold to him before. I have your address, will find proper box. I am:

Should there be anything at all you do not like or feel was not mentioned, please advise and we will turn this transaction around.......cheers, Ray

Cheers back to you Ray...you were a "good guy" indeed

Last edited by bfishj; 01-27-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:50 AM

Redmist was definitely a good guy. He will be missed.