Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Tribute to fallen members

Old 05-05-2018, 09:40 PM

Default Inaccurate RIP

Information regarding my demise are greatly generated. I havent been on the forum for years and didnt get to hunt PD's since 2013 in SD, due to my wife's long suffering battle with cancer. So I was chief cook and bottle washer, and running all over for doctor and treatment appointments. SH WAS STROMG WILLED. we thought we could beat it, but we didn'r, and she died in my arms February 4th 2017. We were together over 43 years. It's very difficult, but the good lord has more plans for me.
I went out with Brad and his 12 year old son to the border area af Oklahoma, and Wyoming for a week (short for me) in early June 2017, qnd met up with Badger Bob and his lady . My nephew from winnepeg Canada met us, but he had to leave after only a few hours shotting . He got his feet wet, by blasting 5 dogs with unfamiliar equipment
We returned to Brads home in Indiana, ariveing around 1AM on Sat 17th June. Afeter a couple hours sleep I headed back to SC ( that if=s after we had a car key cut, because I couldnt find mine) zfound the next day , just where I put them and searchedget it checked out there.So the next tuesday 20 June 2017, I HV THIS PAIN ACROSS MY CHEST! No other symtoms, so called a nurse friend, and she said to get it checked out. I walkd into emergency nd told the heck in person. about the pain. She said, turn around...see that door...a nurse wiil ,be opening it. Sure enoughshe did. On the gurney, an EKG pass the report to the ER and I was wheeled in to a room with at least 3 docors Two of them started to insert needles into the veins on eacch wrists while the other got the IV ready. IT WA LIKE Mash unit. I was awake with diminshing pain for the next 20 minutes while one dotor ,with a shield between us, did his work.Wgen done he said,"I had 3 ateries blocked 100%, qnd I put in three stints.Since then, I've had a defil/pacemaker installled Early December, and going to Cardio rehab 3 times a week for a couple months. I'll devote my time sailing at the cost on my MARSHALL 22"CATBOAT . No it isn't a Catamaran.my new email address ,jmobunches@gmail.com or by phone 864 338 8006 and leave a message.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Sure glad to hear the good news! Take care of yourself and stick around awhile!
Old 05-07-2018, 06:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to foxhunter

that's called the big jake syndrome after john waynes movie character. glad you are ok. sorry for your loss.

Last edited by foxhunter; 05-08-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:52 AM
Supporting Member

^^^^^^ I like that foxhunter.

Joe, I recently lost my dad and we knew the day was coming and well prepared. But it didn’t make it any easier, a lot harder than I thought it’d be. I can’t inagine how it is for you after that many years of marriage. God continue to bless you and may his love and peace be with you always.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:46 PM

Sounds like Snake Plisken, from Escape from New York.