Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2018, 07:59 PM
Supporting Member

Default This is totally political and off topic, if it's inappropriate I'll remove it.

We have so much going on in the political arena right now and one side is completely committed to taking guns away while the other side is totally committed to upholding the Second Amendment. There are things going on to take control of free choice issues that it looks like an end run "coup-d'etat" at times.
Harsh words I know but in all my years I've never seen the like.
In the past week a bunch of things have happened that watching the responses from the opposing sides is down-right scary!

I saw this on an internet news channel which is an excerpt from a TV news program. It really gave us a lot to think about and I wanted to share it here. If this is inappropriate and needs taking down I fully understand and I apologize in advance. I have no wish to start a flame out here as "everyone" has a right to their own opinion in this Country but this is certainly cause for thought from a former Assistant Director of the FBI.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/575369267...#sp=show-clips

God bless this and all other "Free" Countries in the world.
God Bless all the families who lost loved ones in the God awful gun tragedies of late.
God bless our President and the leaders whose job it is to guide this great Country.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:32 PM

Default Washington Politics

Yep The swamp is very deep and will most likely never be drained. Especially
with all the funds the Clinton Foundation has available.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:08 PM

Default This is totally political and off topic...

Then add into the agenda of Bloomberg and his funding of the anti-gun/confiscation folks and the battle is really heating up and of course their lies and miss-information that is drummed into peoples head. Bill K
Old 03-18-2018, 11:11 PM
Supporting Member

IMHO, if Trump keeps bailing, the level WILL go down. Lots of swamp creatures being shown up for what they really are. Now all we need is a couple of "hanging Judges" to keep things rolling. And something to cut thru the TEFLON coatings on some of the politicians. One step at a time.

Last edited by Nor Cal Mikie; 03-19-2018 at 02:15 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:34 PM
Supporting Member

I think both sides are dragging this out to use at election time. Trump will likely use the IG report and Congressional hearings to show what a bunch of crooks the Swamp is. Mueller is trying to go all the way back to Trump's first lemonade stand and show he's crooked. Don Jr's wife is filing for divorce just in case. I hope some wet behind the ears reporter figures out that this makes Watergate look like a parking ticket and runs with it.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:59 PM

It's sad no one in those circles are ever held accountable for their actions and punished. Some of the acts are just plain treason.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:20 AM
Banned

Default Bad people

What flashhole said!!!!
Old 03-19-2018, 12:40 AM

Nothing worse than a dirty cop, IMO, and these guys are at the top of the Law Enforcement food chain. They should be tried for treason and lined up and shot, if convicted. They are in direct violation of the Constitution and essentially conducting a coup to take over or manipulate the US Government.

The Deep State rats are just starting to scurry for cover, I sure hope they pull their pensions, dirty rats.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:20 AM

Default This is totally political and off topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowfisher View Post
Nothing worse than a dirty cop, IMO, and these guys are at the top of the Law Enforcement food chain. They should be tried for treason and lined up and shot, if convicted. They are in direct violation of the Constitution and essentially conducting a coup to take over or manipulate the US Government.

The Deep State rats are just starting to scurry for cover, I sure hope they pull their pensions, dirty rats.
That is one other issue/problem. Already some Democrats have given or offered him a job, so he can draw his full pension. Others were probably given the same treatment, so they really loose nothing. Bill K
Old 03-19-2018, 01:38 AM
Banned

Default Washigton

There all in all his together! News media, and all those creeps in Washington! And we think Russia And China are bad!