Saubier.com  



Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Mac Mac is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 102
Default .17 rem ammo and bullets for sale Stlouis Mo

310 rounds of .17 rem hand loads. 25gr Berger MEF's 25gr Varget CCC br4 primers. Also 180 Hornady .17 cal 25gr spire point bullets. $150 For everything
I would definitely prefer local pickup. I've never shipped loaded ammo and don't know how or who to ship it with.
I'm in the wester suburbs of st louis mo.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Bill K Bill K is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: N.E. Kommie Kalifornia
Posts: 6,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
310 rounds of .17 rem hand loads. 25gr Berger MEF's 25gr Varget CCC br4 primers. Also 180 Hornady .17 cal 25gr spire point bullets. $150 For everything
I would definitely prefer local pickup. I've never shipped loaded ammo and don't know how or who to ship it with.
I'm in the wester suburbs of st louis mo.
Aside from the liability issues in selling loaded ammo and the shipping laws, etc. on ammunition ( check with your post office and/or a gun shop you go to) don't think I would be selling loaded ammunition to someone else, unless it is you business and you have license to do so. Just my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-02-2024, 05:38 PM
BAM BAM is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
Aside from the liability issues in selling loaded ammo and the shipping laws, etc. on ammunition ( check with your post office and/or a gun shop you go to) don't think I would be selling loaded ammunition to someone else, unless it is you business and you have license to do so. Just my opinion.
Its not a big deal you can ship loaded ammunition through UPS only and have them put a hazard label on it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2024, 08:00 PM
Bill K Bill K is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: N.E. Kommie Kalifornia
Posts: 6,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM View Post
Its not a big deal you can ship loaded ammunition through UPS only and have them put a hazard label on it.
I realize the shipping is the easy and legal part. Just question buying someone elses reloads and shooting them unless I personally knew them and have been shooting with them, even then their reloads might be to hot for another given firearm. But too each his own.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2024, 08:52 PM
df06 df06 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,148
Default Reloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
I realize the shipping is the easy and legal part. Just question buying someone elses reloads and shooting them unless I personally knew them and have been shooting with them, even then their reloads might be to hot for another given firearm. But too each his own.
I will not shoot others reloads, period.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2024, 10:07 PM
Aceball Aceball is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 326
Default

I'll take all intact for the components, if you are willing to ship. Check your PM here to discuss...
__________________
Tom (AceBall) Mac
VIETNAM GUN BOAT VETERAN
Info@AceBallistics.Com

Last edited by Aceball; 03-02-2024 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-03-2024, 08:43 PM
barretcreek barretcreek is offline
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,077
Default

I would not sell handloaded ammo under any circumstances, even to family.

You need a Class (2?) FFL to manufacture ammo. My 2c.

If I wanted to sell it, I would break it down myself.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-03-2024, 09:11 PM
Aceball Aceball is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
I would not sell handloaded ammo under any circumstances, even to family.

You need a Class (2?) FFL to manufacture ammo. My 2c.

If I wanted to sell it, I would break it down myself.

Sir, it takes a Class 6 FFL to legally mfg and sell ammo. I have a Class 7 Manufacturing License, which includes ammunition mfg as well as firearms of course. The seller assumes no liability here, I do. That's why pay $4,000+ insurance/yr to build rifles and custom load over 100 different calibers!
__________________
Tom (AceBall) Mac
VIETNAM GUN BOAT VETERAN
Info@AceBallistics.Com

Last edited by Aceball; 03-03-2024 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2024, 01:03 AM
handleman223 handleman223 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE Minnesota
Posts: 64
Default

Well worth the asking price just for the components. Pull them down and reload yourself. In my opinion!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-07-2024, 02:21 PM
Mac Mac is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 102
Default

SOLD. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.