Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 02-15-2021, 03:36 PM

Default Accurate shooter forum

Know a lot of you also puruse Accurate Shooter Forum. Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem, since yesterday evening and still this morning, with very SLOOOW loading and trying to check out posts ?

Mods can delete my thread if they desire. No use to keep this going.

Last edited by Bill K; 02-15-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: No use in keeping this going.
Old 02-15-2021, 03:42 PM

Been there a couple times already today and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary or slow about their site.
Old 02-15-2021, 03:52 PM

Bill;
I have noticed it myself. Had issues Saturday night with the Accurate Shooter web speed.
Old 02-15-2021, 04:13 PM

No problems on my end, using Verizon FIOS.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:34 PM

It’s the cold weather;-)
Old 02-15-2021, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
Bill;
I have noticed it myself. Had issues Saturday night with the Accurate Shooter web speed.
Wondering how yours is acting up. With me it is just the forum portion, slow, if it comes up, other than a blank white page.
All the other sidebar items pop right up and I can go through them just as normal as can be.
It is only on the forum section, that is acting up.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:28 AM

I can get to their home page but often can't open the forums. Will just spin. Then hours later or a day later go right in. They must be having server or bandwidth issues.
Old 02-19-2021, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS427 View Post
I can get to their home page but often can't open the forums. Will just spin. Then hours later or a day later go right in. They must be having server or bandwidth issues.
About the same thing I am seeing. Still slooow on forum open and various section in it/conversations, etc. In time I hope the issue is solved. Makes for very slow attempt in checking out forum conversations/information.
Old 02-19-2021, 01:53 PM
Supporting Member

Been fine with no issues for the last month or so. Before that, same issues as some of you folks. Couldn't get back on the forum. Go to 6BR.com, get a picture for about 5 seconds, then a blank page that kept "loading" and got no where.
Finally about a month ago, BINGO, out of a clear blue sky, it loaded and has been good since then. And I did nothing different, it just loaded.
Had given up on it for about a month. Had to be on their end cause nothing changed on my end. i WAS able to view the "Daily Bulletin" but try hitting the forum to see my messages or new posts? Waste of time.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
Been fine with no issues for the last month or so. Before that, same issues as some of you folks. Couldn't get back on the forum. Go to 6BR.com, get a picture for about 5 seconds, then a blank page that kept "loading" and got no where.
Finally about a month ago, BINGO, out of a clear blue sky, it loaded and has been good since then. And I did nothing different, it just loaded.
Had given up on it for about a month. Had to be on their end cause nothing changed on my end. i WAS able to view the "Daily Bulletin" but try hitting the forum to see my messages or new posts? Waste of time.
Exactly the same with me, right now. It is a hit and miss and very frustrating trying to read the forum and what the guys/gals are doing. Wish it would clear/clean up, what ever is the problem.