Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 10-15-2018, 08:17 PM

Default Martini guts

I have found a potential Martini 12/15 action with barrel. I don't need or want the barrel but the action is stripped, no guts.

As you probably know if one removes the pivot pin the entire cocking lever, trigger guard, and internals of the action come out in one complete piece.

Now, the question is, where in the world does one find this complete action internal assembly?

Thanks,

John
Old 10-16-2018, 12:01 AM

John- you could try Gun Parts, West Hurley NY. I suspect all (trigger, sear, spring and pin) might be available except for the 'bolt/trough' - even then, you should try them, you'll never know, otherwise.
Sry can't be of more help.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:18 AM
Supporting Member

There used to be a guy in Front Royal, Va by the name of John Appleton. He was a big martini dealer. Haven't seen his name mention in a long time but try researching his name.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:37 PM

John Appleton passed away several years agon. I beleive the shop still functions and is open on Saturdays only. At least they were.

Go to Rimfire central Martini board an inquire there.

There is a company that you might contact for help. http://www.chesebrorifles.com/ They took over from MT Guns.

There are lot of the gutless martini's around. Stripped for their part.s
Old 10-17-2018, 12:30 PM

[quote=There are lot of the gutless martini's around. Stripped for their part.s[/QUOTE]

In the 15 years I have been a martini man, I have looked for parts as you are now and I have never seen the inner frame available from anyone, anywhere. but you never know, you might find somebody I haven't been able to. I gave up and bought complete rifles. I'm up to six and love my Martini's
Old 10-17-2018, 09:36 PM
Supporting Member

Default Martini parts

I've always snatched up parts for small Martinis when I can because I have a couple barreled actions. Finding the breech block and inner frame are almost impossible. Last breech block I sold went for 150.00 on GunBroker. It's because of the cost of those components that I've stayed away from stripped actions. Numerich won't have the parts and as mentioned Appleton is gone plus he never wanted to sell parts.