Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 01-05-2015, 11:07 PM

Default Ruger Target Gray 22-250 for sale

SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!! RUGER Target Gray in 22-250 for sale. Fired 432 times, never in a colony varmint situation.......they don't exist in VA!! Consistent 1/2 inch rifle with 55 grain Sierra BlitzKings and 33.5 grains of Benchmark. Will do that and less with IMR 8208 and 60 VMAX. Immaculate condition with exception of one small imperfection on bottom of stock between rear sling stud and recoil pad. Trigger is a clean, crisp 2 pounds. Rings included and screws on rings aren't buggered!! I have a series of pics I can send from my iPhone if you will send your addy or number. Thanks for your consideration. Charlie Milliron (GHD) OFFERS?

Last edited by Groundhog Devastation; 01-10-2015 at 10:59 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 01-06-2015, 08:15 PM

Here are pics of GHD's Ruger

Old 01-08-2015, 08:34 PM

BTT looking for Offers!
Old 01-09-2015, 02:26 PM

Really surprised that nobody here wants this steal of a varminter. Where is Badger Bob?? He could use this on some of those B&C Wyoming prairie dogs!
Old 01-09-2015, 03:11 PM

These rifles are really accurate. I have the same one. It rides the bags really well. Great trigger from the factory. Mine holds .25 groups all day. This will make a great varmint gun for someone. Best of luck with the sale. If I didn't have one already I would grab it.
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly" John 10:10
Old 01-10-2015, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken158 View Post
Really surprised that nobody here wants this steal of a varminter. Where is Badger Bob?? He could use this on some of those B&C Wyoming prairie dogs!
I can't figure it out either. I pm'd the OP and said that I would take it if I hadn't just bought a Cooper. I commented to him on his really nice price. I bought one of these in .223 a year ago. It is my only RH Rifle. I would like to get another in .204, .22-250 or .220 Swift some day. If you think you would like one of these, you should grab it at the price. When I was looking prior to buying mine, I found that for some reason they don't come up for sale much for a common rifle, and when they do, they seem to list at $799.99/$800.00

Danny

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.