Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2021, 03:10 PM

Every gun bought legally from and ffl gets a background check already. Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Mussolini,Pau Pot, Castro, Hugo Chavez and several others have had great success with gun control in the past, other than the tens of millions that died, unable to defend themselves. Genghis Khan, the Roman Empire, the British kings and many others also had great success! You can also see how well it worked for the American Indian's When you have Demoncrat Congress members and a couple of Demoncrat senators openly suggesting re-education camps, if you voted a certain way, I really can't understand vhy anyone would be unwilling to submit and turn in all of our guns and ammo? I would suggest that everyone take a minute to look up how Pau Pot changed the gun laws in Cambodia, and note who's gun control measures they look like, nearly to the letter. There is a reason the 2nd is in the one paper thing as China Joe would say, and it's not deer hunting. Freedom is not free. You will NEVER get back rights you give up, and it won't take long.
Old 03-24-2021, 03:47 PM

Currently 12-15 thousand felons try to purchase firearms each year, they are not charged or prosecuted. That's why additional background check legislation is nothing more than 2nd amendment infringement on law abiding citizens,along with ammo taxes,magazine restrictions and waiting periods. Some of the most 2nd amendment infringement restrictions are in place in Chicago, has not curbed crime at all. I know, let's cut law enforcement, stop prosecuting criminal acts and tell everyone their racist if they disagree. Typical democrat/libtard anti bill of rights logic.
Old 03-24-2021, 04:33 PM

Is it just me or not ? I keep seeing comments from the residents around these hot spots/shooting areas of Colorado, asking why is it happening here.
I think the reason is too many liberals have moved into those areas, along with the queer agenda/population into government offices and their policies breed the type of person who can not respect other's and their manner of life, so they attack and want too injure or kill.
Then too the movement and allowing of people with support of the ISIS way of thinking to take over and remove the freedoms given to the American people, by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Way too many politicians in Wash DC in todays government have the same thinking and agenda also.
So criminal activity will increase along with being allowed to get away with it.

Just read also, that in one week, 18 people are dead from guns, no mention of the killer criminal, just the gun. There fore since Biden is counting numbers and a tool, rather than a criminal, how many have been killed by motor vehicles in the same week ? Let's have that number Mr. Biden and how about putting the two numbers out on the news channels you major news agencies. ??? Want to bet ?

Last edited by Bill K; 03-24-2021 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:41 PM

They - the Democrats breed/promote crime so they can demand more laws to control the law abiding of the population.
Here, the government is reducing minimum jail time while increasing laws against the law abiding. Normal left-wing crap.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:00 PM
Supporting Member

Marijuana legalization here in CO was for the sole reason to turn this state reliably Blue whereas we had always been R or D depending on the candidate and the issues. The 'Rats know what the laws are and that they don't stop crime; the point is to give the Ministry of Propaganda more fuel for their agenda. Once the press stops giving the 'Rats non-stop tongue baths (which is beginning) we shall return to some semblance of a sane Republic.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
Marijuana legalization here in CO was for the sole reason to turn this state reliably Blue whereas we had always been R or D depending on the candidate and the issues. The 'Rats know what the laws are and that they don't stop crime; the point is to give the Ministry of Propaganda more fuel for their agenda. Once the press stops giving the 'Rats non-stop tongue baths (which is beginning) we shall return to some semblance of a sane Republic.
That sure would be nice. But I might not have the faith you do, that the media will wake up too the truth.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:45 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Bill to answer your question of background checks in CO.

Yes, we pay $15 for every gun we buy to run it thru the NICS system.

Yes, we have a sorry assed dem anti gun queer as gov too.

How many of these criminal killers have been imports from Muslim countries?

Anyone have doubts what's going to happen when the fence is taken down

and the masses come thru??

biden/harris and their bunch are doing all they can to destroy the USA as we

know it. Starting with the virus checks and massive covid money wasted mostly on bullshit stuff and not sent out as they claim it is: re: to the citizens.

Man I'm glad my trail is getting short.

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 03-25-2021, 02:31 PM

Our founding fathers would be rolling in their graves along with most of those who died defending our rights.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:15 PM

Let's see now if Biden/Harris are serious about the gun laws.. Hunter Biden has now been shown to have lied on a background check, to purchase a handgun, which one of his family/in-laws threw in a trash can and a secret service agent or someone like that, picked it up.
Want to bet that none of them will be charged and given fine/jail time, like one of us common people would, if we did the same thing ?
I, for one will watch the news on this one, but I think I know what will happen with Hunter, when he father keeps protecting and bailing him out of violations of the law.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:16 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

You won't hear of it again Bill

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"